Rooftop Solar - RelEnergy
Rooftop Solar Banner
To apply for connecting a Rooftop PV System to our network, all you need to do is follow these simple steps or opt for Online Online Registration
- Copy of the latest paid electricity bill.
- General Power of Attorney in favour of signatory in case of Partnership Firms; certified true copy of the Resolution, authorizing the signatory to deal with the concerned Distribution Licensee, passed by the Board of Directors in case of Companies (as applicable).
- Technical details of PV modules, Inverter and other equipment of system proposed to be installed.
Submit the form – The completed form and the documents have to be submitted at a divisional office.
Click here for a list of the divisional offices near you.
- Pay applicable charges.
- Registration fee - Rs.500/- (for Consumers with Sanctioned Load or Contract Demand,less than 5 kW)
- Registration fee - Rs.1,000/- (for Consumers with Sanctioned Load or Contract Demand upto and above 5 kW)
Reliance Energy shall do a technical feasibility study by visiting the site and recommend the forward path. Post which applicant is are requested to install the Rooftop Solar PV system as per the technical guidelines Click here to download Technical Guidelines
Post Installation of Rooftop Solar PV system, Reliance Energy shall conduct Commissioning test before approving inter-connection with its network
- Executing the Net metering agreement on a stamp paper of Rs 100/-
- Net Metering Connection Agreement Click here
Synchronisation to be done and interconnection switch to be closed.
To know the Rooftop Solar Capacity of the Distribution Transformer you are connected too: click here
DT wise Rooftop Solar Capacity Distribution Information
Please enter your Consumer Number
|Name Of Substation||Available Solar Capacity for Roof top Solar installation(KVA)||Rooftop Solar Capacity installation approved by utility(KVA)|